Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 96.823 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 277,182 ₦ (R$ 2,863) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)