Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.181 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 607,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 235,299 ₦ (R$ 2,525) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)