Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.137 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 595,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 223,750 ₦ (R$ 2,568) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)