Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 97.693 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 201,761 ₦ (R$ 2,065) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)