Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.190 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 356,476 ₦ (R$ 3,745) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)