Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.527 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 910,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 397,007 ₦ (R$ 4,156) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 850,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €19,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 4 hours ago)