Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.746 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 717,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 293,809 ₦ (R$ 3,134) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)