Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.762 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 177,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 63,270 ₦ (ARS $6,481) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)