Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.114 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 146,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 51,524 ₦ (ARS $3,929) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $807 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 2 hours ago)