Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.209 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 745,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 309,380 ₦ (RD$ 42,913) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)