Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.249 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 753,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 313,658 ₦ (RD$ 43,267) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)