Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.500 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 311,483 ₦ (855 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)