Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.211 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 833,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 407,207 ₦ (€967) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)