Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 408.373 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 862,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 408,474 ₦ (€1,000) in Santiago de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)