Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,120 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 412,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 166,386 ₦ (CH$313,044) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)