Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.968 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 894,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 473,675 ₦ (€1,144) in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)