Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.003 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 197,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 84,133 ₦ (ARS $6,471) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)