Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12071 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 56,690 ₦ (COL$469,625) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)