Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11385 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 476,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 179,532 ₦ (COL$1,576,865) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)