Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.719 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 477,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 180,567 ₦ (R$ 1,927) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)