Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.219 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 819,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 345,871 ₦ ($b6,624) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)