Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.732 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 392,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 169,336 ₦ (RM1,930) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)