Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00862 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,070,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 958,139 ₦ (﷼ 111,139,235) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)