Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.296 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 884,001 ₦ (€2,129) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)