Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.468 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,280,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 663,728 ₦ (€1,586) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)