Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 619,357 ₦ (€1,463) in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)