Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.500 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 672,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 285,758 ₦ ($788) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)