Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.529 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,530 ₦ (ARS $265) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)