Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.062 NGN / HNL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 671,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 270,790 ₦ (L 17,978) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 3 hours ago)