Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.751 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 440,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 150,546 ₦ (ARS $15,439) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)