Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.159 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 427,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 142,073 ₦ (ARS $15,511) in San Martin de los Andes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)