Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.078 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 66% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 507,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 173,341 ₦ (ARS $17,201) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)