Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.951 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 240,288 ₦ (ARS $18,553) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)