Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.936 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 604,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 222,891 ₦ (Mex$ 12,427) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (about 2 hours ago)