Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.999 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 569,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 216,357 ₦ (Mex$ 11,388) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)