Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.279 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 647,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 249,647 ₦ (Mex$ 12,949) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)