Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.735 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 389,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 207,293 ₦ (Php30,776) in San Fernando, Pampanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)