Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.943 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 431,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 188,001 ₦ (Mex$ 9,924) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)