Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.776 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 393,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 165,207 ₦ (Mex$ 9,294) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)