Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.684 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 149,551 ₦ (ARS $15,443) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)