Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.805 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 121,684 ₦ (1,795TL) in Samsun.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)