Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.276 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 42% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,017,976 ₦ (€2,405) in Salzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)