Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.510 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 994,719 ₦ ($2,736) in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)