Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 942.852 NGN / OMR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 765,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 385,448 ₦ (﷼ 409) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)