Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 943.016 NGN / OMR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 786,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 396,342 ₦ (﷼ 420) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)