Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.178 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 160,879 ₦ (14,393 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)