Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 409.965 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 40% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 885,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 529,405 ₦ (€1,291) in Saint-Pierre.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ahmednagar costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,689,900 (about 2 hours ago)