Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.562 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 39% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 994,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 601,788 ₦ (€1,438) in Saint-Pierre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)