Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 473.946 NGN / GBP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 32% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,560,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,739,588 ₦ (£3,670) in Saint Peter Port.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (33 minutes ago)