Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.134 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 5% more expensive than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,333,751 ₦ (EC$9,943) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 ₦ in Akure.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)