Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.785 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 5% more expensive than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,248,862 ₦ (EC$9,405) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,190,000 ₦ in Akure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (42 minutes ago)