Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.864 NGN / XCD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 5% more expensive than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,366,603 ₦ (EC$10,133) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 ₦ in Akure.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)