Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.268 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 926,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 513,643 ₦ (€1,228) in Saint-Étienne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)