Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.857 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 36% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 882,719 ₦ (€2,159) in Saint-Denis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)