Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.648 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 35% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,230,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 804,484 ₦ (€1,886) in Saint-Denis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)