Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.574 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 287,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 221,064 ₦ (5,731 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)