Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 263.234 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 453,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 427,492 ₦ (1,624 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)