Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.648 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 589,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 335,782 ₦ (€787) in Rovigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)