Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.507 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 618,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 224,446 ₦ (руб 40,756) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)