Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.492 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 599,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 208,011 ₦ (руб 37,875) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)