Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.968 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 45% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 835,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 460,275 ₦ (€1,112) in Rostock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)