Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 9% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,750,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,510,208 ₦ ($6,896) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)