Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 359.000 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 9% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,890,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,616,415 ₦ ($7,288) in Road Town.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)