Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 NGN / KZT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 153,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 65,377 ₦ (64,184 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)