Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.540 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 647,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 289,221 ₦ (R 11,324) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)