Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 409.134 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 577,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 327,370 ₦ (€800) in Rhodes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)