Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 414.321 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 880,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 468,452 ₦ (€1,131) in Reggio nell'Emilia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)