Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 468.182 NGN / GBP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 1,011,849 ₦ (£2,161) in Reading, Berkshire.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)