Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.035 NGN / DKK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 18% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 927,666 ₦ (kr16,265) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)