Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.129 NGN / RON
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 450,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 195,523 ₦ (2,146 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)