Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 399 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.564 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 872,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 460,806 ₦ (4,537 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)