Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 489 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 100.030 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 421,293 ₦ (4,212 ₪) in Ramallah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)