Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.207 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 823,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 426,815 ₦ (4,346 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)