Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.786 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 804,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 420,440 ₦ (4,256 ₪) in Ramallah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)