Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.318 NGN / BDT
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 314,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 122,213 ₦ (Taka 28,306) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)